My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Spicy Capsicum Relish Potatoes –
These potatoes are just too easy! All you need to do is boil up some potatoes and add some store brought spicy capsicum relish and some grated parmesan cheese. Great served with a steak with some greens.
3 people as a side giving them 3 potatoes each….maybe I should say 2 as a side…..
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
600g baby cream delight potatoes
4 tablespoons spicy capsicum relish
30g finely grated parmesan cheese
- Grate 30g of parmesan cheese.
- Open up a jar of spicy capsicum relish.
- Put your potatoes in a pot of water and bring to the boil.
- Cook the potatoes for 15 – 20 minutes over a medium heat. Test to see if they’re ready by pricking them with a fork. You can speed up the process if you boil them at a rapid rate, but I tend to have them on a slow boil so I can leave them and go do something else for a while.
- Drain the potatoes and place in a serving bowl.
- Add the spicy capsicum relish and mix well. Then add the majority of the parmesan cheese and mix again. Finally top with the remaining cheese and serve immediatley.
Hints and Tips:
- Spicy capsicum relish and other relishes are available from the condiment section of your major shopping centres.
- Depending on your personal preference you can use a red pepper relish or a pesto to make these potatoes.