My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Coconut, Almond and Blueberry Bircher Muesli –
This is an easy recipe that you can put in the fridge the night before. I’ve given you the recipe for one serve per container.
Time to Table:
Number of Ingredients:
1/2 cup rolled oats
20g flaked almonds
10g black chia seeds
10g fine desiccated coconut
1/2 cup coconut water
- Measure out all the ingredients.
1. In a glass jar or plastic container add your oats, flaked almonds, black chai seeds and desiccated coconut. Mix well.
2. Pour over your coconut water and refrigerate over night.
3. Tip your muesli into a bowl or just add your vanilla yoghurt, chopped walnuts, pepitas and blueberry’s.
Hints and Tips:
- You can use any type of fruit on top of this muesli.