My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Tuna Dip –
This is an easy recipe snack that can be used as a dip or sandwich filler. It was given to me by Sonia B as a dip to have with salt and vinegar chips which is the perfect partner to the creamy tuna.
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
425g can tuna in spring water
½ red onion
140g whole egg mayonnaise
10g chopped garlic
20g lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pull out all of your ingredients and finely chop the red onion.
1. Drain the tin tuna and place in a bowl; use a fork to separate the tuna.
2. Add the chopped red onion and mix.
3. Add the whole egg mayonnaise, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well.
4. Serve and enjoy.
Hints and Tips:
- This dip can be stored in the fridge in an airtight plastic container for a couple of days.