My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Mocha Frappe –
Well what can I say about this recipe…..sometimes you have to go hard or go home. I’ve made this one for two people so that you can drag someone else down with you. You can make this in your TM5 or use a blender.
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
TM5 or Blender
2 shots espresso coffee
3 scoops vanilla ice-cream
2 teaspoons sugar
3 tablespoons Sustigen Dutch Chocolate
Whipped cream (The stuff out of a can)
2 cherries (A serve of fruit!)
- Grab out and measure all of your ingredients.
1. Add the sugar to the espresso.
2. Transfer all of the ingredients into your TM5 or blender.
3. Blend for 1 minute on speed 8.
4. Pour into large glasses, top with the whipped cream and put a cherry on top.
Hints and Tips:
- After drinking one of these your going to need a little rest on the couch for half an hour…..