My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Chorizo with Lemon –
I love chorizo, its one of those things that speaks for itself in flavour and it requires very little to go with it. Serving it after a quick fry in the pan with a squeeze of lemon juice is so simple, easy and delicious. You can pay $10 – $15 dollars at a tapas bar for a serve of chorizo (6 slices) with a side of lemon.
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
Large Frying Pan
- Cut your lemon into slices that can be squeezed over the chorizo.
1. Cut the chorizo into slices, mine are on a diagonal cut and are just under 1cm in thickness.
2. Heat some oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat. You don’t need much as the chorizo will release its own oil.
3. Once hot add your chorizo.
4. Fry your chorizo for about a minute and then flip and fry for another minute.
5. Transfer it straight to your serving dish with lemon slices and serve.
Hints and Tips:
- Chorizo usually comes in a 250g pack from the supermarket…. if you can source it from a local butcher even better!
- I’ve sliced my chorizo just under 1cm. Depending on the thickness you want to serve try cooking a test piece to make sure you cooks properly.