My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Cherry Ripe Christmas Balls –
These cherry ripe balls are delicious!!! Just a blend, stir and roll and you’ll have a little ball of heaven. They’re also great activity to do with kids.
52 bite size balls
30 minutes (Get those little people in on the job!)
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
TM5 or Food Processor
6 x 52g Cherry Ripe bars
1 packet (250g) Marie biscuits
2 tablespoons coco
1 can (395g) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup (75g) desiccated coconut
- Pull out all of your ingredients unwrap and measure.
- Rip up those cherry ripe bars into chunks.
- Make some room in your fridge to store the balls.
- Find some flat plastic containers or trays to store them in.
1. Add your cherry ripe bars, nice biscuits and coco to your TM5.
2. Process for 10 seconds on speed 5.
3. Give the ingredients a bit of a stir and process again for 10 seconds on speed 5.
4. Transfer the blended goodness into a mixing bowl.
5. Add the condensed milk.
6. Mix well.
7. Tip the desiccated coconut onto a plate.
8. Grab some of the mixture out and roll it into a ball using your hands. Drop the balls of delicious goodness into the coconut mixture and roll around to coat. This part of the production line has to be done as quick as you can so that the balls stay sticky enough to have the coconut latch on.
9. Place the coated coconut balls straight into a tray or container that you can store in the fridge.
10. The balls will take about half an hour in the fridge to be ready to eat…..that’s as long as people don’t keep opening and closing the fridge door stealing them early!
Hints and Tips:
- This recipe can be made in a food processor.
- These balls will keep for a couple of weeks in a sealed plastic container stored in the fridge.