My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Milk Chocolate Tim Tam Balls –
These are great little treats to make with the kids. Make these with the White Chocolate Tim Tam Balls and everyone’s going to be happy!!!! Make a batch of White Chocolate Tim Tam Balls to go with these and you’ve got some delicious sweet treats for family and friends.
36 bite size balls
Time to table:
1 hour 30 minutes
Number of Ingredients:
TM5 or Food Processor
2 packets Original Tim Tams – 11 biscuits per pack 200g per pack
300g sweetened condensed milk
1 cup desiccated coconut – You will probably only end up using half but it depends on how messy you get!
- Pull out all of your ingredients, unwrap and measure.
- You’ll need to make some room in your fridge to store the balls
- Grab a couple of plastic flat containers or trays to store them in.
1. Break up those yummy Tim Tams into chunks.
2. Add to your TM5.
3. Process for 10 seconds on speed 5.
4. Transfer the blended goodness into a mixing bowl.
5. Add the condensed milk.
6. Mix well.
7. Tip the desiccated coconut onto a plate.
8. Grab some of the mixture out and roll it into a ball using your hands. Drop the balls into the coconut mixture and roll around to coat. DO NOT LICK YOUR FINGERS!!!!
9. Place the coated coconut balls straight into a tray or container that you can store in the fridge.
10. These balls will take around an hour in the fridge to be ready to eat.
Hints and Tips:
- This recipe can be made in a food processor.
- You can store these balls in an airtight container in the fridge for a couple of weeks.