My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– White Chocolate Tim Tam Balls –
Who loves Tim Tams?????? I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Make these with the Milk Chocolate Tim Tam Balls and everyone’s going to be happy!!!! Make these as well as some Milk Chocolate Tim Tam Balls and you’ll have some delicious treats to feed your family and friends.
30 bite size balls
Time to table:
1 hour 30 minutes
Number of Ingredients:
TM5 or Food Processor
2 packets White Tim Tams – 9 biscuits per pack 165g per pack
300g sweetened condensed milk
1 cup desiccated coconut – You will probably only end up using half but it depends on how messy you get!
- Pull out all of your ingredients, unwrap and measure.
- You’ll need to make some room in your fridge to store the balls.
- Get a couple of plastic flat containers or trays to store them in.
- Your going to also need to store the mixture in the mixing bowl in the freezer for five minutes so make some room in there too.
1. Break up those yummy Tim Tams into chunks.
2. Add to your TM5.
3. Process for 10 seconds on speed 5.
4. Transfer the blended goodness into a mixing bowl.
5. Add the condensed milk.
6. Mix well and transfer the bowl into the freezer for 5 minutes.
7. Tip the desiccated coconut onto a plate.
8. Grab some of the mixture out and roll it into a ball using your hands. Drop the balls of delicious goodness into the coconut mixture and roll around to coat. DO NOT LICK YOUR FINGERS!!!!
9. Place the coated coconut balls straight into a tray or container that you can store in the fridge. This mixture is very soft to work with so roll the balls as best you can and then put them in the fridge to set for 15 minutes. Pull them out and roll them in your hand quickly again to get a better shape.
10. These balls will take about an hour in the fridge to be ready to eat.
Hints and Tips:
- This recipe can be made in a food processor.
- These balls will keep for a couple of weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.