My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Cherry Tomato & Bocconcini Skewers –
This recipe is so easy and delicious and can be on the table in under 15 minutes, it’s the colours of Christmas and a great appetizer to pass around or have on the table. The secret is to use good quality fresh cherry tomatoes, you can buy them in punnets and still attached to the vine. For this recipe I use dried herbs because I don’t want to overpower the taste of the tomato and delicate bocconcini.
15 – 20 skewers
Time to Table:
Number of Ingredients:
1 tub cherry tomatoes (Make sure you get at least 15 cherry tomatoes in the tub)
1 tub cherry bocconcini (220g)
- Grab out all of your ingredients and prepare for the cut, sprinkle and stab….
1. Cut your cherry tomatoes in half making sure you keep the matching halves next to each other so you can put them back together again.
2. Cut your bocconcini in half on a plate. Sprinkle with the oregano, basil, pepper and garlic salt. If your not sure of how much to use have a go with one and have a taste.
3. Thread the base of a cherry tomato onto a toothpick followed by a half of the bocconcini and then the top of the tomato.
Hints and Tips:
- You could just use a full bocconcini in between the cherry tomatoes but I find this size can be popped in your mouth all at once .