My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Blueberry Burst Smoothie –
The blueberry burst smoothie is a great way to start your day! Its healthy, delicious and refreshing with every sip giving you a burst of blueberry followed by a subtle taste of banana and a slight crunch of the chia seeds.
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
TM5 or Blender
1 frozen banana
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1 teaspoon chia seeds
2 teaspoons honey
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1 cup ice
1/3 cup coconut water
- Grab out and measure all of your ingredients.
1. Add the ice.
2. Add your blueberries, banana and coconut water.
3. Add your yogurt, honey and chia seeds.
4. Blend for 1 minute on speed 8 then pour into a large glass and enjoy!
Hints and Tips:
- I always buy banana’s and stash them in the freezer especially for a smoothies.