My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Dragon fruit with Yogurt, Raspberries, Orange and Almonds –
This is a simple quick and easy breakfast that’s delicious. I love the combination of the fresh fruit, creamy yogurt and crunchy almonds! Dragon fruit is one of those super foods that you just have to give a go. It hasn’t got an overpowering taste and goes really well combined with the orange and raspberries.
Time to Table:
Number of Ingredients:
1/2 a dragon fruit chopped into cubes (120g)
2 heaped tablespoons of flaked almonds (15g)
100g greek yogurt
1 tablespoon honey
50g frozen raspberries or fresh if you have them
1 orange peeled and chopped into cubes (80g)
- Measure out all the ingredients.
- Peel and chop your dragon fruit and orange.
1. Put your greek yogurt in a serving bowl.
2. Add your honey.
3. Mix well.
4. Add the chopped dragon fruit.
5. Drop in the raspberries.
6. Add your orange pieces and sprinkle over the flaked almonds.
7. Mix it up if you want to and then serve.
Hints and Tips:
- I always buy raspberries on special and pop them straight into the freezer to store. If you pull them out of the freezer at the start of the preparation for this dish they’ll be perfect to eat by the time your ready to drop them into the honey yogurt.