My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Caramel Popcorn Thickshake –
This Caramel Popcorn Thickshake was inspired by my good friend Karen who got me addicted to them at Gloria Jean’s Coffees. If you love caramel popcorn then this is definitely a recipe you should try. Heck why don’t you just take a walk on the wild side and try it anyway 🙂
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
TM5 or Blender
1 cup caramel popcorn
3 scoops vanilla ice-cream
2 tablespoons Sustigen Dutch Chocolate
2 tablespoons caramel topping
Whipped cream (The stuff out of a can)
- Grab out and measure all of your ingredients.
1. Add the caramel popcorn to the TM5 / blender.
2. Blend for 10 seconds on speed 8.
3. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
4. Add the ice.
5. Add the milk.
6. Add the ice-cream.
7. Sprinkle over the Sustigen.
8. Drizzle in the caramel.
9. Blend for 1 minute on speed 8. Transfer into serving glasses and top with the whipped cream.
Hints and Tips:
- Depending on the type of blender you have you may find it easier to blitz the caramel popcorn in a food processor