My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Kiwi Fruit, Pineapple and Apple Smoothie –
This kiwi fruit, pineapple and apple smoothie is a refreshing and tasty drink! Its a healthy pick me up smoothie that’s bursting with the flavours of the kiwi fruit, pineapple and apple and has a subtle taste of the celery leaving you feeling cleansed and refreshed. I’ve always got some frozen fruit in my freezer ready to make one of these!
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
TM5 or Blender
1 stick of celery
1 frozen kiwi fruit pre chopped
200g frozen pineapple pre chopped
1 fresh green apple
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1/2 cup coconut water
- Grab out and measure all of your ingredients.
- Chop your fresh celery and apple.
1. Add the celery.
2. Add your kiwi fruit.
3. Add in the fresh green apple.
4. Drop in your frozen pineapple.
5. Sprinkle in the chia seeds.
6. Pour in the coconut water.
7. Blend for 1 minute on speed 8 then pour into a large glass and enjoy!
Hints and Tips:
- Purchase bulk packs of kiwi fruit and store them skinned, chopped and ready for a smoothie in the freezer.