My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Peanut Butter, Oat & Chocolate Balls –
These peanut butter, oat and chocolate balls are just so delicious and easy to make! I found the recipe at My Fussy Eater so thank you Ciara for such a yummy easy snack!!! I made a batch for myself last weekend and have enjoyed munching on these little babies all week. They’re the perfect accompaniment to have with a cup of coffee after work or you can munch on a few while your posting a recipe on your website 🙂 Either way I love having these types of munchies in my fridge on hand to combat the hungry tummy rumbles.
NA …..Well 1 minute in the microwave to melt the chocolate
Time to Table:
Number of Ingredients:
Large mixing bowl
1 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons desiccated coconut
1 tablespoon chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
20g dark chocolate
- Grab out all your ingredients.
- Find an air tight container to store the balls in and line it with baking paper.
- Get a small bowl to melt your chocolate in.
1. Throw all of the ingredients besides the chocolate into a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Roll the mixture into equal balls and place them straight into the container. Pop the container in the fridge when your done so that they can set for 5 minutes.
4. Next break up the chocolate into small pieces and melt it in the microwave. I put mine in for 1 minute on high but everyone’s microwave is different so keep an eye on it.
5. Once your chocolate has melted give it a good mix and then drizzle it over the balls.
6. Return the balls to the fridge to set for a couple of minutes prior to serving.
Hints and Tips:
- These will keep in the fridge for a week.
- Make sure you store them in a airtight container.