My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Strawberry & Watermelon Slushy Spritzer –
This strawberry and watermelon slushy spritzer is perfect for a hot summers day! I found the recipe at Rachel Cooks and totally agree that its the perfect non alcoholic drink to serve up at your fabulous summer parties and backyard BBQ’s.
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
TM5 or Blender
2 cups of chopped seedless watermelon
2 cups of frozen strawberries
2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice
1/2 cup of sparkling water
- Grab out your ingredients, squeeze your lime (Or use the stuff out the bottle…..I won’t tell) and chop up your watermelon.
1. Throw the strawberries into your blender or TM5.
2. Chuck in the lime juice and watermelon.
3. Blend on speed 8 for 1 minute if you’re using a TM5, if you’re using a blender put it on a high speed until you no longer hear the clang of the frozen strawberries knocking around and the mixture appears to be combined.
4. Pour your mixture into two serving glasses and top with 1/4 cup of sparkling water in each of the glasses.
5. Serve immediately and wonder why you haven’t made one of these delicious spritzers sooner.
Hints and Tips:
- I buy strawberries when there on special and store them in the freezer for delicious drinks such as this one.
- You can add some ice cubes.