My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Liebster Blog Award Nominated by Tanushree’s Delicacies –
Yay I was nominated for another Liebster Blog Award by Tanushree’s Delicacies!!!
Being nominated for the second time means I’ve got another opportunity to be able to promote some more up and coming foodie recipe sites with you! I’ve found some amazing sites by being able to see other peoples votes for the Liebster Blog award so I’m hoping my nomination’s will enable people to enjoy some of them.
To date I’ve found out the following information on the Liebster Blog Award:
- This award exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
- It follows similar principles as a chain letter, in the sense that it should be passed forward to a certain number of people. It can be misconstrued, depending upon your personal views, as either something wonderful or as an annoyance.
- The choice lies with the nominated person to ACCEPT it, and continue PAYING IT FORWARD or to refuse to accept it by ignoring the nomination.
- Variations have been made over time to the “rules”.
So thanks Tanushree’s Delicacies, I’ll take the opportunity to let some of my fellow food bloggers know that I think their doing a great job.
So the rules on accepting this “award” are as follows:
1. You must thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
2. You must nominate the same number of bloggers the nominator has nominated who you think deserve this award and link their blogs too (Ok so I’ve changed the rules a little compared to my last nomination and will only do the same number that went with my nomination).
3. You must answer the questions posted by the blogger who nominated you and ask new questions for your nominees to answer.
4. You must notify your nominees.
I do worry that the people I nominate may find this to be more annoying than flattering so regardless of whether they choose to pay it forward or not I’d like to take the opportunity to let them know that I love their site, I love their recipes and hope that they keep up the hard work so that I can enjoy their posts for years to come!
I have chosen to nominate the following food blogs:
To the above nominees, I ask the following questions:
1. Why did you decide to start a food blog?
2. How long have you had your food blog?
3. If you could give one piece of advise to another food blogger what would it be?
These are my questions and answers:
1. Your favourite post in your blog?
2. What are your other hobbies? (other than cooking and blogging that is)
3. Which is the one food/dish you’ve never eaten but you are very curious to try?
Brains…… there I said it!!! I’m curious but I’m not sure I’d like them…..actually I’m not even sure I’d be able to swallow them. I think its all to do with mind over matter, I’m a meat eater so really I shouldn’t turn my nose up. If an animals life is taken to feed someone then I don’t think we should waste any of it. If your going to eat it, eat the whole thing.
Thanks once again for the nomination Tanushree!
Categories: General Information