My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Banana and Macadamia Nut Breakfast Ice-cream –
Did you know you can have ice-cream for breakfast???? I didn’t until it came up on my Facebook newsfeed from Quirky Cooking. You should have seen me jump out of my chair and run to the kitchen to make this one!!! Of course you have to be a lover of bananas and macadamia nuts to enjoy it and you have to have a permanent stash of frozen bananas like I do to make it as fast as I did. So if you’re on Facebook look up Quirky Cooking and give her a like to see more of her delicious recipes, while you’re there like My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen too!!!
2 people at 2 large scoops per serve
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
400g chopped frozen bananas
50g macadamia nuts
My toppings of choice:
- Grab out and measure the ingredients.
1. Add the bananas to the TM5.
2. Throw in the macadamia nuts.
3. Set your TM5 to speed 8 for 30 seconds and let it rip! Presto you have soft serve banana and macadamia nut breakfast ice-cream.
4. It you want the ice-cream to have a firmer texture whack it in a airtight tupperware container and chuck it in the freezer for an hour.
5. Sprinkle and drizzle your desired toppings over the ice-cream and enjoy.
Hints and Tips:
- You can change the toppings on your breakfast ice-cream to suit your taste.
- I’m not sure how this recipe would go using a food processor or blender. I’m hopeful it would work but I’d rather classify it as a TM5 recipe until I’m positive it will work. If anyone out there wants to give it a whirl please let me know how you go!!!