My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Raspberry, Almond and Linseed Meal Overnight Oats –
These Raspberry, Almond and Linseed Overnight Oats are dead easy to throw together for a tasty breakfast in the morning. All you need to do is throw all the ingredients into a plastic tub, give it a good mix and then pop it in the fridge. The next morning you can wake up to a filling nutritious breakfast that you can chuck in your bag and take to work.
Time to Table:
Number of Ingredients:
A container or bowl
1/4 cup uncooked rolled oats
1/3 cup milk
1/4 cup greek honey yogurt
1 teaspoon chia seeds
1 tablespoon flaked almonds
1 tablespoon linseed meal
6 frozen raspberries
1/2 teaspoon raspberry jam
- Pull out all of your ingredients.
- Grab a bowl or container.
1. Throw the rolled oats into your bowl or container.
2. Sprinkle in the linseed meal.
3. Add the flaked almonds.
4. Sprinkle in the chia seeds.
5. Pour in the milk.
6. Dollop in the yogurt.
7. Add in the raspberry jam.
8. Finally grab your frozen raspberries and gently crumble them in.
9. Mix your ingredients well and place the container in the fridge overnight.
10. The next morning throw the container in your bag and take it to work for a nutritious breakfast.
Hints and Tips:
- You can substitute the greek honey yogurt for plain yogurt or vanilla yogurt.
- Served topped with a few raspberries and a sprinkle of flaked almonds.