My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Yogurt Parfait –
I found this yogurt parfait recipe on the Martha Stewart website and believe me it’s easy to make and will look impressive on any breakfast table. This is the type of food that I love, something I can throw together in a fancy glass and have waiting or served with all of the ingredients plonked in the middle of the table for people make themselves.
Time to Table:
Number of Ingredients:
1/3 cup muesli
1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
1/4 cup blueberries
1/4 cup raspberries
1 teaspoon honey
- Pull out all of your ingredients.
1. Grab out some nice glasses and carefully spoon in the yogurt.
2. Next gently sprinkle in the muesli.
3. Drop in the raspberries.
4. Throw in the blueberries.
5. Drizzle over the honey.
6. After all that hard work why not go put your feet up outside and enjoy the morning.
Hints and Tips:
- You can substitute the berries with any type of fruit.
- Instead of buying the muesli why not make your own Coconut and Almond Muesli.