My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Fennel, Orange and Parsley Salad –
This fennel, orange and parsley salad is based on another fantastic recipe out of Jane Kennedy’s Boombah recipe book. It’s a fresh, crunchy and vibrant salad that sings with flavour and can be served as a wonderful addition to any summer table.
Time to Table:
Number of Ingredients:
130g thinly sliced fennel
10 kalamata olives
1 cup italian parsley
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
- Pull out all of your ingredients.
- Thinly slice the fennel.
- Peel and slice the orange.
- De stem the parsley.
1. Throw the sliced fennel into your mixing bowl.
2. Sprinkle over the parsley leaves.
3. Drop in the orange pieces.
4. Sprinkle in the olives.
5. Pour in the lemon juice.
6. Drizzle in the olive oil and gently mix the salad.
7. Serve the salad on a beautiful plate and season with salt and pepper if desired.
Hints and Tips:
- This recipe is best served immediately, however if you can always cut up your ingredients and then throw it all together when you’re ready to serve.