My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Strawberry Frozen Yogurt –
I’m not a huge fan of the artificial strawberry commercial desserts and thick shakes that you can buy in fact I hate them with a passion. However if you give me something made with real strawberries I’ll be back time and time again. I found this recipe for Strawberry Frozen Yogurt at Just a Taste and its a quick and easy throw together dessert or snack that can be whipped up in just 5 minutes. Its made with real strawberries and it can easily curb a sweet tooth craving or satisfy as an after dinner dessert and what’s even better is that …. its good for you!!!
Time to Table:
15 minutes and under
Number of Ingredients:
Tm5 or Food Processor
4 cup (950ml) capacity freezer container
420g frozen strawberries
1 – 2 tablespoons honey
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pull out all of your ingredients.
- Make sure the frozen strawberries aren’t clumped together.
1. Squirt in the lemon juice.
2. Drizzle in the honey, if your not sure how much you want to add throw in a tablespoon and then add more later.
3. Drop in the yogurt.
4. Throw in the strawberries.
5. Set the TM5 to speed 5 for 1 minute, open up the lid and have a taste. Alternatively you can use your food processor and blend until you reach the desired consistency.
6. Enjoy as is or transfer into a freezer safe container with a 4 cup (950ml) capacity and pop it in the freezer to firm into an ice-cream consistency.
7. Serve at any time of the day and enjoy!
Hints and Tips:
- This recipe can be made in a food processor or blender.
- You can use a vanilla yogurt instead of the plain and omit the honey if you prefer.