My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Peanut Butter Maca Smoothie –
This is a filling smoothie that’s perfect for an on the go, run out the door morning liquid breakfast. I found it at Blissful Basil which is a website promoting the unearthing of happiness through wholesome plant-based foods. You could mistake this thick, rich and creamy smoothie for being an unhealthy shake but this caramel nut goodness will help you energize, balance your hormones and boost that libido. So get your maca on and try out this brilliant peanut butter maca smoothie!
Time to table:
Number of Ingredients:
TM5 or Blender
230g frozen banana
1 cup milk
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 tablespoon maca powder
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grab out your ingredients.
1. Throw the frozen banana, milk, peanut butter, maca powder and vanilla extract into your TM5 or blender.
2. Blend on speed 8 for 1 minute if you’re using a TM5, if you’re using a blender put it on a high-speed until you no longer hear the clang of the frozen banana.
3. Serve and enjoy.
Hints and Tips:
- I buy banana’s on special and store them in the freezer pre chopped for delicious drinks such as this one.