My Little ROCK – Reliable Organised Cooking Kitchen
– Peanut Honey Crunch Rice Krispie Treats –
These peanut honey crunch rice krispie treats are a great addition to kids lunchboxes and even an adults packed lunch. I found the recipe for the Peanut Honey Crunches the Kelloggs recipe website where they have the addition of topping these treats with melted chocolate.
Time to Table:
1 hour 30 minutes
Number of Ingredients:
Large baking pan
1/2 cup peanut butter
3/4 cup honey
1/2 cup rolled oats
1/2 cup roasted black sesame seeds
5 cups rice bubbles
1/2 cup sugar
- Pull out all of your ingredients.
- Line your baking pan with baking paper.
- Make room in the fridge for setting the treats in the pan.
- Chop the butter into cubes.
1. Grab a large saucepan and chuck in the peanut butter, honey sugar and butter.
2. Melt the ingredients over a low heat until combined.
3. Throw in the sesame seeds and the rolled oats.
4. Stir until combined.
5. Add in the rice bubbles.
6. Mix well making sure the rice bubbles are evenly coated.
7. Grab out your lined baking tray.
8. Press the mixture into the tray and refrigerate for an hour or until set.
9. Remove the tray from the fridge and gently lift the slab of rice krispie.
10. Slice into the desired serving size.
11. Serve and enjoy!
Hints and Tips:
- You can make these a few days ahead and store them in an airtight container in the fridge.